Shooting Pain, Agony, Soreness - You Don’t Have To Live In Misery Anymore
Dr. Donaldson provides care for a wide variety of conditions, including injuries due to Worker's Compensation accidents and car accidents.
We accept Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, Aetna, Pacific Source and most other insurance coverage.
- Sore back
- Neck pain
- Damaged discs in lower back
- Digestive problems
- Weight gain / overweight
- Whiplash related pain
- Pain or injuries related to body motion or activity
Are you experiencing any of these common symptoms?
- Pain that extends from the lower back or hips, and behind, to you’re your legs, and even to your toes.
- Consistent tense, sore muscles around your neck and shoulders as your workday progresses.
- Muscle strains or spasms along the sides of spine.
- Pain and soreness of neck and back after an accident or extended computer use.
- Constant pain on one side of your behind.
- Shooting pain along your back or hip area when you stand or stretch.
- Numbness or a burning sensation in arms, fingers, legs, or toes.
- Persistent aches anywhere from the base of the spine to your neck.
- Compressed nerves -Placing consistent pressure and stress along the back and neck may cause compression along your vertebrae and reduce the space for nerves that branch out from the spinal cord.
- Arm pain or weakness / Herniated disks. Ongoing stress from sitting may contribute to a condition where the “gel” from your disk protrudes beyond the protective covering and presses on nerves.
- From a sore neck or headaches to a damaged disc in the lower back. He also can help you with general health issues such as digestive problems, weight loss, or thyroid issues. If you have a condition that Dr. Donaldson cannot help you with, he is always willing to refer you to a doctor that can help you.
Digestion Is A Common Problem For People With Chronic Symptoms
Dr. Donaldson believes that digestion is at the core of restoring good health. The human body can be viewed as a long tube. Nutrients need to come in and waste needs to be eliminated for the body to properly function.
Dr. Donaldson has many solutions for chronic or acute digestive problems. Here are some of the common digestive problems we see:
- Chronic anti-inflammatory use. If you watch commercials on television you might think that one of your major decisions that you would have to make each day is whether you should take two pills or several throughout the day. NSAIDs (ibuprofen, Aspirin, COX-2 inhibitors) are very damaging to the stomach and intestines. There are other ways to help reduce inflammation that are less stressful to the body.
- Refined Foods Diet: Refined foods lack digestive enzymes found in whole foods and produce a multitude of health issues.
- Overuse of Antacids: Many people take antacids on a regular basis believing that they have too much acid. This generally is not the case. Most people with indigestion do not have enough acid to digest their food. This produces a scenario where the undigested food sits in the stomach for a long period of time and starts to give off gases. As these gases build up they push through the sphincter at the top of the stomach and splash acid into the esophagus. Many times this can be treated by simply taking acid with digestive enzymes.
- Improper Use of Antibiotics: Antibiotic use can reduce the amount of natural flora (friendly bacteria) in the intestines. This compromises the digestive process and can lead to other health problems.
- Gallbladder problems: Gallbladder dysfunction can actually produce middle back pain. Many patients have chronic recurring middle back pain that is being produced by an unhealthy gallbladder. Rather than waiting for this to become a more serious condition that requires surgery many of these conditions can be resolved with natural medicine.
Dr. Donaldson is also willing to refer if the condition requires a medical doctor or specialist.